You will need:
1 ciabatta loaf
6 tablespoons olive oil
750g Swiss chard
2 cloves of garlic
Freshly ground pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350˚F/Gas Mark 4
2. Cut the bread into slices and drizzle them with a little olive oil. Place the slices of bread on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Wash the chard, removing the thick stems. Tear the leaves into shreds. Peel the garlic cloves and chop one clove finely.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and quickly sauté the chopped garlic. Add the chard leaves and cook until soft. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. If possible, allow the chard to drain briefly so it doesn't make the bread soggy.
5. Rub the bread with a halved clove of garlic and lay the chard on top. Serve warm.